Tuesday, January 5, 2010

BWUCK BWUCK BRAAAAAAAINS

Yes, today seems to be AWARDS DAY! B-Sol over at The Vault of Horror bestowed upon me the "Zombie Chicken Award". I also was given the award from the love of my freaking life Andre Dumas over at The Horror Digest. So, I do my part and I send this little dandy along to other blogs I find deserving of such an award. Now I tried to give this to people who didn't get the award yet since it's been bouncing around everywhere :D

The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words.


1) SHU-IZMZ: Bryan Schuessler may in fact be the coolest guy who looks like he could kick your ass. He has an amazing blog, an amazing radio show, and he used to have a pretty amazing beard. It'll be back though :D

2) Mad Mad Mad Mad Movies: The Vicar of VHS and The Duke of DVD write a blog that looks at everything here, there, and in-between. Gotta give some loves to fellow LoTT-D'ers :D

3) Win Free Horror Shit: I know Johnny already got this award for his other blog, but hey. I'm broke. I love horror stuff...what's there not to like about this!?

4) Dimension Fantastica: Because we don't all speak English :D

5) The Moon is a Dead World: For the longest time I thought I was the coolest teenage horror blogger....then I found Ryne's blog and now I stand corrected. Always sending LoTT-D love!

Rhonny Reaper over at Dollar Bin Horror also bestowed this upon me!

Now this award has some rules with it:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated

SEVEN THINGS I GUARANTEE YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
  1. I have an unhealthy obsession with Paul Stanley.
  2. I could live off of Sour Patch Watermelon candies. Easily.
  3. The most action I've gotten since before Halloween was a guy telling me I was cute through the internet. I seriously have no game.
  4. I've read all of the Twilight Books and seen both the movies....BECAUSE I REFUSE TO MAKE FUN OF SOMETHING UNLESS I CAN BACK IT UP.
  5. I have a permanent dent on my shoulders from my bra straps trying to hold up my chest. Who wants to pay for my surgery?!
  6. It is going to take every ounce of strength I have not to name my first child Harleen Quinzell.
  7. I broke my entire face when I was 13 :D
SEVEN BLOGS I THINK ARE KREATIV

  1. I'm going to be a rebel about this
  2. Everyone, their mom, and their mistresses has gotten an award today
  3. I'm not into doubling up
  4. And I'm not into excluding people
  5. So I'm not giving out Kreativ Awards
  6. My blog, My rules
  7. I love you all :D

5 comment(s):

Johnny said...

Thanks so much for the award and I promise to get back to updating Win Free Horror Shit! on a regular basis real soon!

Rhonny Reaper said...

I have awarded you the Kreativ Blogging Award! Get the award image and info here http://dollarbinhorror.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-awards-to-be-dished-out.html

Maweanne said...

I awarded you for the Kreative Blogging award as well.

gord said...

vis-a-vis #6 on your 7 things list: awesome.

Ryne said...

Thank you for the award!
We're the best young bloggers ever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails