Thursday, January 28, 2010

AN AMAZING ZOMBIE PORTRAIT OF BJ-C!


AMAZING Zombie Artist Chris Zenga chose yours truly along with B-Sol & John (yes Zombo's Closet John) to be models for some absolutely incredible zombie portraits. I'm absolutely honored to be considered a model for this incredibly talented artist's phenomenal work.

SUPPORT HIM BELOW!!

Gallery -http://thedayafterartgallery.blogspot.com/

Re-Animation Shop - http://www.redbubble.com/people/chriszenga

Blog - http://thedayafterart.blogspot.com/

12 comment(s):

Christopher Zenga said...

Thank you so much BJ,

As I told B and Zoc, being part of this community and your blogs has been a wonderful experience, and has inspired me to no end! These are genuine "thank you's" to you all for your constant support, inspiration and friendship.

Christopher Zenga

Hey! Look Behind You! said...

So stunning :)

Christopher Zenga said...

Thank yo for the kind words!

hristopher

Planet of Terror said...

Wow, absolutely amazing. How do I get my own? :)

Chet Of The Undead said...

Cool but when did Janice from The Muppets get such big knockers and become Undead? Dayum, I ALWAYS miss these things!!

(lol seriously major cool beans! :) )

Christopher Zenga said...

Hey planet of terror, drop me an email at thedayafterart@gmail.com and let me know what kind of portrait you would like. I'll reply with a quote.
Talk soon,
Christopher Zenga

Christopher Zenga said...

Thanks Chet!
Times are tough, Janice has to evolve or become last month's news!

Really,Thanks for the kind words,

Later days

Christopher

Jess said...

that is so great, what a talented guy! I want one!

William Weird ("The Bearded Weirdo Reviews Guy") said...

Congratulations! You have been chosen to receive the One Lovely Blog award by William Weird of Bearded Weirdo Reviews. That's me! Lol. I apologize if you have already received this award. I tried to make sure not to give it out to anyone who had already received one, but... it happens. Anyone, to learn more about your award, visit this URL:

http://beardedweirdoreviews.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-first-blog-awards.html

Christopher Zenga said...

Hey William,
Did BJ or myself get bestowed with this award?
Thanks for spending some time at DoTW
Christopher

Christopher Zenga said...

Hey Jess,
Thanks for the kind words. Portraits are a big part of what I do. Please drop me a line at thedayafterart@gmail.com send me the photo you want zombified and if you want a pencil drawing or a full colour painted canvas, and I will gladly reply with a quote. Thanks for your intrest
Christopher

Christopher Zenga said...

Hey William,
I see BJ has a "one lovely blog award"so I'm gong to assume this one is for me.
Sweet Man!

Related Posts with Thumbnails