1) The Grady girls in The Shining aren't twins(in the movie)! I don't know how long it freaking took me to realize this or how many times I've watched these films, but they're 8 and 10. Last I checked, you can't hold a fetus in yo belly for 2 years if the twin sister has been born. Yeah, I'm a little late catching the Grady sister train but hey, these things happen.
2) The Grady girls are much more terrifying in the cafeteria type area in the hotel than they are slaughtered in the hallway...but that's just my opinion man.
3) Katherine Heigl is embarrassed and hates noting that she was the star of Knocked Up...and yet she doesn't ever talk about her regretful decision to play Jade in Bride of Chucky. Weird. Hilarious blockbuster comedy or absolutely ridiculously shitty horror film that is the joke end of the franchise...hmm...someone's got their priorities a little jacked.
4) Jennifer Tilly was an Academy Award nominee....Jesus H. Christ.
5) Thir13en Ghosts had so much potential to be absolutely horrifying. The Jackal and the Juggernaut are freaking scary ass mofos. Not to mention the Torso freaks me out as well as the (not nearly shown enough) Bound Woman. I will say that I got a little sick of the overly dramatic Angry Princess and her emo wrist cutting antics, but Christ that film could have been so freaking scary...and its not.
6) Is it really necessary for every 90's horror film to have a token African-American to make stupid ass comedic relief jokes? ITS A HORROR MOVIE, I DON'T NEED YOUR ONE LINER'S RAH DIGGA!
7) How in God's name could the dude who plays Monk ever procreate and create Shannon Elizabeth...
8) Damn my childhood for still making me shit a brick when House on Haunted Hill comes on and Price is put in that room a ma jigger. I get 9 years old all over again. That film may have scarred me for life. I am not ashamed to admit that. I was born in 1990. Throw me a friggen bone. This film is the reason I love old horror, without it...I never would have researched Vincent Price. Don't mock me. Bitch.
9) Jeffery Combs can do no wrong. Even in what is seen as a very very shitty film, he's still freaking awesome. I bow to you my friend. I bow to you. *bows*
10) I take it back. House on Haunted Hill isn't THAT bad. I'll admit the darkness nonsense is well...nonsense, but the hallucinations and the kills are pretty freaking weird and messed up...okay so the film is that bad. I can't help but defend my gateway film!
11) How heavy do those earrings Tina rocks in Halloween 5 look? They're like legit locks dangling off her lobes. Owwwwww.
12) Since when does Michael Myers know how to drive? Seriously, when the hell did he get time to learn to drive without doing that awkward stop start thing that all kids just learning to drive do? He should be winning money at the arcade, then he can hire someone to find Laurie for him and save himself the trouble.
Peace, Love, & Brains