Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WOMAN OF THE WEEK: Tiffany Shepis

It's been a while since I showcased a Scream Queen as my Woman of the Week, so I figured I'd bring it back in a big way! I've been getting caught up in character WotW's. In my opinion, this fine lady is the absolute queen of B-Movies of the modern era. I'm talking about Tiffany Shepis. She's a completely rocking, ass-kicking, name taking, sexy woman who has been in what seems like a hundred indie horror flicks. The woman is already a living legend on the exploitation scene. It's hard to come across a B-Movie horror film made after 1996 and not think of Tiffany Shepis. Favorite Fun Fact? She was almost Mrs. Corey Haim. That's right, she almost married the dude from Lost Boys that wasn't Corey Feldman, Jack Bauer, or Bill from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Voluptuous New York-born beauty Tiffany Shepis has literally become the princess of scream. She been involved in filmmaking since the ripe old age of 12 and has appeared in numerous videos with people like Lil' Zane, Wu Tang Clan, Dexter Holland, Run DMC and Destiny's Child video "Nasty Girl", but this particular video was never released. Tiffany also shot a spot for Nintendo but it was pulled for being too raunchy. A B-Movie Scream Queen & Too Raunchy? NEVER. Now, I could concentrate on all of the films she's been in, but we'd be here all day and there are too many to chose from...so I think I'm going to let the pictures of her work speak for themselves.
ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES!
NIGHTMARE MAN

NYMPHA
THE HAZING
EMBRACE THE DARKNESS III
DEATH FACTORY

5 comment(s):

Maweanne said...

I know she was in an offspring video also

"RATED R" [JohnnyHorror] said...

She's awesome! She's going to be in 'The Violent Kind' http://www.sffilms.tv/

Pax Romano said...

Well, I don't think Meryl Streep is loosing any sleep-but one can not deny Ms.Shepis and her obvious charms.

The Curious Cat said...

I don't think I've ever come across her...will have to do some googling! xxx

EBrock said...

My favorite!!! She is one of the primary reasons I still watch low-budget Horror. And she does not denigrate the genre--she's actually proud of her success & the fans. Would that other actresses had her character.

Related Posts with Thumbnails