Monday, December 14, 2009

THE WEIRDEST HORROR CHARACTERS I'VE BEEN ATTRACTED TO

Alright, so a few posts back I did a showcase on some of the hunksicle's of horror. I went for obvious choices like Campbell, Everett, Roth, and Bale; but my weird obsession with horror men doesn't stop there. Oh no my friend, I've found some of the WEIRDEST characters attractive. I figured you deserved something entertaining to pass the time (and possibly blackmail me with) so why not do this post?

BILLY BUTCHERSON FROM HOCUS POCUS

I wish I could have found the picture of him when he smiles after the Sanderson sisters turn to glitter. (EAT THAT EDWARD CULLEN!) However since he's not a major character, google images hates me. Anyway, I love his a little bit after Puritan look and who doesn't dig a man with his mouth sewn shut? Granted that takes the fun out of certain activities but hey, he's still a babe...even if he did hook up with Bette Midler at one point. Awkward.
GRAVE ROBBER FROM REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA

Zydrate ay come in little glass vial. A little glass vial? A little glass vial. And the little glass vial go into the gun like a battery. But screw the gun, I want the Grave Robber against my anatomy. And when he goes off I SPARK with the things that I'd let him do to me. DO TO ME! Grave robber....grave robber...sometimes I wonder why I need you at all...
ZOMBIE FREDDY FROM RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD

Maybe it's because his tongue is orange, or maybe its the thought of how stiff all his muscles are from riggermortis...but I LOVE zombie Freddy. I'd let him eat my live brains anyday. Only before the acid hits him though, then its just unfortunate to look at for everyone involved.
COLIN IN COLIN

He's a zombie, and will most likely eat my face off...but he's so friggen adorable. He has this weird innocent charm to him (when he's not gnawing on window glass or hissing). I'd love to share my ipod headphones with him anyday.
PETE IN SHAUN OF THE DEAD

Let me defend this one by saying I had a crush on Pete BEFORE he was a naked zombie, but the naked zombie aspect didn't hurt. I think he's a charming asshole and now that he's a zombie, he's just adorable and cute. I like my men driven, and Pete is very driven...and naked!
(DON'T KILL ME BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME AND ITS 4:06AM) FROM NIGHT OF THE CREEPS

Okay, I think I have a zombie fetish. Just look at him! He's in a polo! He's the classic, frat, douchebag zombie that you can't help but love. Despite being un-dead, he still has perfectly coiffed hair and his shirt tucked in nicely. He's the zombie you can bring home to mom! How can you not love him!?


5 comment(s):

Chris Hallock said...

Haha, the last zombie is named Brad.

Awesome list!

James said...

a.k.a. "the BRADSTER"

LOL



J.N.
http://www.james-newman.com
http://www.myspace.com/newmanjames

Jess said...

I loved Billy as well! I love the actor who plays him so much.

The Curious Cat said...

Colin sounds like an interesting film...I like the idea! I like Billy too... ! xxx

Maweanne said...

I totally had a thing for Billy when I was a young girl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails