Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SHAMELESS PROMOTIONS


Over at Zombies Don't Run, Chuck Conry & Friends (like me!) have helped put together the
Top 10 Most Disturbing Films of All Time!

Over at Win Free Horror Shit! You can win your very own
My Zombie Pinup Calendar!
Over at The Vault of Horror, you can get in your holiday creepiness by reading some
ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS CAROLS
Over at I Love Horror, Brad McHargue tells us
The Problem with Twilight

Over at Billy Loves Stu, My blog daddy- Pax Romano shows us
Things to Dream About In L.A. While You're Dying

Over at Evil on Two Legs, we have ourselves a Grade-A Twatlight bashing with
Twilight Pictures with Raptors Photoshopped In :D

2 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Love the Disturbing Movies list, had fun contributing to it as well. Thanks for the mention, everybody's lovin the zombie carols :-)

Tasha said...

Sweeeet links, I just entered the Zombie Pinup competition. Hope I win!

Related Posts with Thumbnails