Voting Started at 1pm(Chicago Time) 11/24 -- Ends on 12/4
See the poll to the RIGHT in the gray bar at Vault of Horror
Oh my darling Womanizers, I need the help of you fine folk to put a dream to reality. Today begins the voting for the Ms. Horror Blogosphere competition over at The Vault of Horror in which yours truly is a contestant. B-Sol has created this fabulous little contest that showcases all of the fine femme fetales of the freaky, the queens of the cooky, and the sirens of the spooky. Help BJ-C become the Mistress of Macabre by throwing me a vote on the gray poll to the right on his page.
Check out all of our interviews!
- Aleata Illusion: GoreGoreDancer's Movie Reviews
- Alison Nastasi: The Screamstress
- Andre Dumas: The Horror Digest
- B-Movie Becky: The Horror Effect
- BJ-C: Day of the Woman
- Chris Hadden: Fascination with Fear
- The Divemistress: Zombots!
- Emily I.: The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense
- Heather Santrous: Mermaid Heather
- Jennifer Golden: Zombies Are Magic!
- Kitty LeClaw: Killer Kittens from Beyond the Grave
- Maweanne: The Spooky Brew
- Monster Scholar: Monster Land
- Ms. Harker: Musings Across a Continuum
- Nicki Nix: Hey! Look Behind You!
- Nos: Confessions of a Gore Whore
- Rhonny Reaper: Dollar Bin Horror
- Sarah Jahier: Fatally Yours
- Tara Judah: Midnight Movie Review
- Tenebrous Kate: Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire
- Wednesday's Child: In It for the Kills
Peace, Love, & Brains