Thursday, November 5, 2009

THIS JUST IN

Just because I felt like being weird, showing off my new haircut, and because I have an extremely wacky talent, here's a video of me doing ''the eye thing''
video
Please, feel free to be creeped out.
Peace, Love, and Brains
~BJ-C

7 comment(s):

Tower Farm said...

That was actually kind of gross! I couldn't see the new haircut, though!

JM

B-Sol said...

I'll make sure the boy checks it out--this is his favorite show!

kfbrostowitz said...

Omg that was so gross!!! haha
I need to learn how to do that.

owhere said...

Excellent, and love that smile at the end!

The Curious Cat said...

Funny! I loved your Halloween costume by the way! Just catching up having been away for a bit! xxx

Andre said...

I enjoyed how The Men That Stare At Goats trailer matched perfectly with your creepy eye trick.

Marc said...

Ohhhh... that's just bizarre. Cute, but bizarre.

Related Posts with Thumbnails