Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION


Who doesn't love a good Twatlight bashing? We all know I do, and I've given my opinion to the fine folks at Horror Society!
Check it out HERE

If you can't keep it in the pants, at least keep it in the family! The dynamic duo of B-Sol and BJ-C have thrown together another "Top 10" list for Bloody-Disgusting with
The Top 10 Inbred Horror Movies of All Time
Like Hot Horror Women?
I am running for a pageant! Sort of :)
Check out my entry for the Ms. Horror Blogosphere competition over at The Vault of Horror

5 comment(s):

CSY said...

Ok, B - how do we vote to make sure you win? I LOVE your blog! My daughter (she's 12)LOVES horror movies! I want her to be just like you...or something super special! No, I'm NOT a stalker...haven't I said that before? But for you, I SO would be!!! Wait, that sounds wrong...the guys coming toward me have white jackets...wait...no, I don't wanna hug myself...NO!!!!!

B-Sol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
B-Sol said...

One vote to a customer!!

Now, if only the rest of the contestants would get their votes in, we can get on with the contest... ;-)

MissRedrum said...

I love the shit out of backwood/inbreds. You should read Bryan Smith's The Depraved.

RayRay said...

Fantastic inbred list, guys. I got nothing to say except kudos.

Related Posts with Thumbnails