Sunday, November 1, 2009

ALRIGHT YOU PRIMITIVE SCREWHEADS...

As promised, here is a little photojournal of my Halloween adventure :)
My friend Hutch (guy who helped with the chainsaw arm) likes to take action shots
I'm not sure how I'm standing like that...
I was quoting Army of Darkness here...
I can just sense the emails from the people who request me to do topless vlogs just FLOODING my inbox...
The man who helped make the costume
My attractive face.
I walked with a zombie...
Ash met a toddler firefighter
Had a slight run in with Wednesday Addams
I try not to scare the milk maiden.
Or the cow might get angry.
Blonde Snow Whites are way more fun
The start of the epic battle with Plaidman
It's okay though, we made up.
I then met a pretty cool cat.
and Super Mario
I found quite the sexy flight attendant.
I did my best to avoid the Swine...
Oh, and you know...these two.

3 comment(s):

Pax Romano said...

Ah college...good times.

B-Sol said...

Yeah. Why did I go to a commuter college again?

CSY said...

So THIS is what I missed out on by not going to college...Oh, well! I'll live vicariously thru my spawn! Looks like you had a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails