Friday, October 16, 2009

What the frack.

Alright, so in case you forgot...I'm still a young girl and I have my cliche female qualities. I'll admit, I'm addicted to Perez Hilton. I don't even know who 90% of the celebrities are that he talks about, but he hates Kristen Stewart as much as I do, and I am mature enough to laugh every time I see a "paint shop" penis drawn in front of Jon Gosselin. Plus, he started out as a blogspot account too, he's living proof that maybe my random ramblings about stuff on the interwebs aren't completely in vain...

Anyway, I was delightfully confused today when I hopped onto the site and saw his newest background. AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE STEPFATHER. Okay, I for one am not so thrilled about this film but the fact that Perez Hilton was advertising for it, that was pretty damn cool. Just thought I'd share....

4 comment(s):

Mr. Fiendish said...

slow day, huh?

BJ-C said...

I've had midterms the past two weeks and my attention span is completely shot. I've got some pretty good things in preparation :)

Matt-suzaka said...

My girlfriend reads his stuff, and I think he is very funny, outside of being a wicked asshole for outing gay dudes that don't want to be. Once in a while she will come to me with news that he reports that is pretty cool...I can't think of anything in particular, but it is usually something movie related...so that's pretty cool. That's all.

raculfright_13 said...

I'm a guy and I admit I like his site (sometimes) it can be funny and it can be very dumb which makes it a great read:S

Related Posts with Thumbnails