Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MY EVIL DEAD INSPIRED CHAINSAW ARM!!!

With some weird looks at Farm King, a disapproved Dollar General cashier when I bought a boomstick and nothing else, a ton ton ton of help from my good friend Hutch, and some honking drive-by ED fans...I NOW HAVE AN EVIL DEAD CHAINSAW ARM. We used the tutorial from IndyMogul that I posted a few days ago. And I just had to show you the (two steps away from being) finished product!

Putting Duct Tape around the arm
Hutch's Handiwork
My age is showing...

Oh hot damn!

11 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Holy Mackerel!!! That's outstanding.

Stuart Conover said...

I can't even begin to start to express how awesome that is!

Rinny said...

You should trademark this costume - "Bodacious Bruce Campbellicious...she's mmm mmm gooood!"
OH YES, Leg Avenue will be on that in a heartbeat!

The Curious Cat said...

Wow!Awesome! I love your creativity and the result! xxx

The Igloo Keeper... said...

Does it work?

CSY said...

no, sweetie - that's not your age, that's your cleavage...sorry, being a smart-ass as usual.

LOVE the chainsaw hand! Its AWESOME!!

BJ-C said...

@Rinny-I would make so much money if I designed a costume that Leg Avenue stole....I HAVE TO DO IT!

@Igloo-Sadly no, but it did scare the hell out of people driving by.

@CSY-Psh, and that's TAME. Normally they have a mind of their own.

Noelle Nightmare said...

YESSS! Hail to the king baby! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME.

RayRay said...

GROOVY!

Matt-suzaka said...

Well crafted! can't wait to see the entire ensemble together!

Is that William Forsythe I see on TV in the background?! And you should put some shoes on, BJ...if you step in glass, don't come crying to me.

the jaded viewer said...

Nice job. You should have a tape recorder that blasts chainsaw sound effects

Related Posts with Thumbnails