Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween HIJINKS: Halloween Party Music

So, My Vlog cut off about 45 seconds of it, so use your imagination and insert me saying "Peace, Love, and Brains" in an adorable way :D



I couldn't find "Come On!" so, I put a video of my 2nd favorite song by them :)
ZOMBINA AND THE SKELETONS: ZOMBIE HOP


GROOVIE GHOULIES: TRICK OR TREAT


THE HAUNTED MANSION: GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS





2 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Sounds like a very awesome CD. I did a vlog recently on Halloween music, but it was far less cute.

NoWhere MaN said...

Wow 2 mentions of it?! =]

Thanks so much for the lovely remarks on it. It's truly great to hear all the amazing reviews. And just to let you and all your readers know, Wreckhouse Radio will be playing the entire cd on their Halloween show on Oct. 28th, make sure you go to their site and give a listen to it. =]

I also want to mention that the artwork and cover wouldn't be possible if without the amazing talent of my friend Jerry Branch who without him that cover wouldn't be possible.

Thanks again BJ-C. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails