Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HALLOWEEN HIJINKS: Festive Trinkets! v2.0!


I spy with my little eye....BJ-C's new roomie.

4 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

You just have a constant stream of Halloween goodies headed your way, it seems. Very nice.

NoWhere MaN said...

Thanks for the mention!! =]

Glad you like it so much!

atomicfox said...

I want to see what's on that cd, it sounds good. i love trinkets. beware of target, they have millions.

The Curious Cat said...

Wicked! Peace Love and Brains! I love these little videos! That cd sounds fab as are all the little gifts from your aunt! Lucky you! Getting all festive before the season kicks off- we have our halloween party this weekend (in the US for actual halloween, visiting my old childhood home) so I'm sure there will be some photos up after Sunday xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails