Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ONE MORE DAY TILL HALLOWEEN! SILVER SHAMROCK!


Okay, so we definitely have to wait 31 more days until Halloween but I can't resist an opportunity to quote Halloween III: Season of the Witch. There will not be a Woman of the Week today or for the month of October (insert boo, hiss, wahhh, french you's here). I will say that for the entire month of October in celebration of Halloween, each day will have a different theme. IE: One day I'll talk about maybe...skeletons and what they mean to the Halloween season and showcase a little bit of history, media, film, and music. It's going to be a Halloween extravaganza!

Be prepared!

5 comment(s):

Jessica said...

Woohoo I love Halloween. I am participating on my blog in a couple of Halloween month long parties.

B-Sol said...

Very interesting, looking forward to it!

Elizabeth said...

I thought I was the only one that remembered that movie.. hahaha

Johnny said...

HALLOWEEN 3 ROCKS

Lily Strange said...

If it hadn't been attached to the rest of the Halloween series it might have stood on its own (though I HATE that 80's trend of having bugs crawling out of people's mouths with a passion) but in my opinion, it just didn't fit with the rest of that series.

Related Posts with Thumbnails