Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's my 250th Post!

I'm celebrating by giving you fine womanizers the gift that keeps on giving.Eli strangling Edward Cullen with a decapitated Bella and a cheering Oskar.
Love,
BJ-C


Special thanks to my girl Jessica and her deviantART stalking skills of Tidings of Comfort and Joy by Amy Scott

9 comment(s):

Kristie said...

Congratulations! :)

Hey! Look Behind You! said...

Congrats! And that pic is absolutely amazing!

B-Sol said...

THIS. IS. AWESOME. And congrats, by the way! :-)

The Curious Cat said...

ha ha! You really do hate Twilight don't you?! :) Congratulations on your 250th post! xxx

Mike Snoonian said...

That's a great pic.

I don't get the RPatz=hot thing. He looks like someone that gets eaisly confused by simple concepts.

xx said...

congrats! i discovered your blog last week and haven't read all your 250 posts yet, haha. but i think you have an awesome blog and it's always fun to find someones who shares my hate for twatligh & love for horror!

Bookmonkey said...

250 posts - just, Wow. What an amazing accomplishment - Congrats!

Pax Romano said...

OFF TOPIC, Congratulations, you've been bit!!

http://billylovesstue.blogspot.com/2009/09/2009-hot-zombie-awards-for-excellence.html

RoaOC said...

Hey, congrats! Wow, 250 posts? I'm lucky if I can put up a blog once every 3 weeks. By the by, thank you soo much for that picture. My regular nightmares were starting to get boring. This will do, nicely.. especially that dude in the background wearing the portable guillotine. Nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails