Monday, September 14, 2009

GUESS WHAT MOVIE I DON'T WANT TO SEE AT ALL?

THE STEPFATHER
Cool, its the womanizing plastic surgeon from Nip/Tuck being a crazy father.
What a stretch.
I didn't like the original, I most likely won't like this.
I don't want to see it, but I have a feeling I will anyway.

8 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Why bother with it when there will be Zombieland anyway? Besides, no one will ever top John Locke from Lost in the original :-)

Johnny said...

Looks pretttaaayyy crappy but I too will be seeing it regardless. It's kinda our obligation as horror bloggers!

Matt-suzaka said...

It does look meh, and I agree with B-Sol about Locke being the man in the original film, but isn't the director of the Prom Night remake a solid enough draw for you?!

RoaOC said...

I have no desire to see this remake, which I'm sure will be awful. BUT, the original definitely has a cheesy charm about it. Plus, Shelly Hack was in it.. and, well, she was my favorite angel. Don't judge me!

RayRay said...

Original was worth it just for the creepy opening sequence.

allthingshorror said...

There was such an amazing creepy normalcy about Terry O'Quinn in the original. This looks like that movie with the stars of CW shows amped up on Red Bull. No Thanks.

EBrock said...

Another unoriginal idea from the idiots in Hollywood. No thank you.

Jeanette said...

It will suck

Related Posts with Thumbnails