Friday, September 25, 2009

GO SEE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY & ZOMBIELAND

video
Yes, the face on that screen cap does in fact bring all the boys to the yard...
NOT

4 comment(s):

ohjessickahhh said...

i LOLed at that side note.
i happen to love your face in any shape or form!

Mike Snoonian said...

Both movies are outstanding.

Paranormal Activity freaked me the hell out, and it looks like this will get a wide release.

Stuart Conover said...

I know I've already mentioned they were both great but... I figured I'd just rub it in a little more that both movies are fantastic ;)

xx said...

gah! i hate sweden! we have to wait forever here.
the final destination 3d and twilight are the only "horrormovies" coming to swedish theaters this fall. already seen it, not so great.. if we ever want to see a new movie we have to wait atleast six months until it comes on dvd or we have to download it.. and they wonder why people download movies..

Related Posts with Thumbnails