Thursday, September 3, 2009

CONGRATS TO DOTW'S BIG BROTHER "THE VAULT OF HORROR"


YEAH BOYYYYYYYY!
Number 1 on HorrorBlips.com
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Awwww...thanks for the love! I'd be blushing if I wasn't Sicilian. And look at you, in number three, right on my ass. Very cool. Are you gonna pull a "Nomi Malone/Crytal Connors" on me to take my spot?

Beann said...

Yay!! You're number 3!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :)

Ryne said...

Yes, congrats to both of you, actually. That's a pretty serious accomplishment, especially when sites like Shock til You Drop and Dread Central are also tallied on there.

the jaded viewer said...

I thought Shock would never come down as #1. Congrats!

B-Sol said...

Neither did I. I'm pretty shocked myself!

allthingshorror said...

Congrats to the both of you. There should be surprises here, both your sites kick ass.

B-Sol said...

For the record, as of this morning, Day of the Woman is now in the number-two spot. She's coming for me, people...

Related Posts with Thumbnails