Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THIS JUST IN





1) I saw a clown on a moped today.
2) There was no parade anywhere.
3) Needless to say, I had a heart attack.

4 comment(s):

CSY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CSY said...

OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!! I SO would've been running the other way, screaming like a 5 yr old girl...or my husband when I scare the 5 yr old girl outta him!

Translation: I'd've had a heart attack too! Clowns are EVIL!!!

Sorry, the first comment had a typo - I HATE those!

zillaspice said...

Please refer to my blog, posted 4 years ago:

http://staceyearley.com/journal/?p=34

It's a slow-spreading invasion, apparently.

Stacey Earley
Chicago

The Curious Cat said...

uh oh....still on a moped sounds innocent enough...love your entry on twatlight! Sex toy...oh dear...but then, it was like this when Titanic first hit the screens with Leo all those years ago... xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails