Wednesday, August 5, 2009

THIS JUST IN


1) HOLY. CRAP.

7 comment(s):

NoWhere MaN said...

Fucking Sweet!!! This needs to be made into a poster. or perphaps a t-shirt!

Lily Strange said...

Alice Cooper said after her shaved head rampage that she must be secretly cool. This is further proof that he may be onto something.

BJ-C said...

I love me some BritBrit. She will ALWAYS be cool. Shaved with an Umbrella or not :)

Johnny said...

Well she certaintly has my utmost and lifelong respect now!!

B-Sol said...

I haven't been this happy to see a Britney Spears pic since that jailbait spread she did for Rolling Stone ten years ago...

MonsterScholar said...

Run, before she takes a trowel to your intestines!

The Divemistress said...

Seriously? Maybe I'm being too much of a bitch, but I refuse to believe that Britney Spears actually had anything to do with this. Rather we should be praising the army of PR and image consultants that slave around the clock to make her appear reasonably possessed of some basic form of intelligence. By which I mean "make her look hot".

Related Posts with Thumbnails