Thursday, August 27, 2009

QUITE POSSIBLY THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

18 comment(s):

Johnny said...

Pretty sure that just made my night.

Phantom of Pulp said...

A beautiful celebration of everything we love.

Thanks for shining a light on this.

Pax Romano said...

Brilliant! Bloody Flippin' Brilliant!

Matt-suzaka said...

I can't even click on that shit...of course the screen shot is a huge, open, bloody, hungry for me, shark mouth. Sharks scare the balls right off of my body. I need my balls, so no Jaws for me. Thanks for the effort though.

Stewie said...

That. Is. Awesome.

Planet of Terror said...

My eyes are blinded by greatness. Effing brilliant! Although, I would love to have seen shots from a Vincent Price film when his voiceover came on. But that's a minor gripe. Love it!!

Matt-suzaka said...

Okay, it was well worth it. I can always adopt!

The Curious Cat said...

That is 'f'ing amazing -the key would be to name ALL the films in that! You should offer a prize for doing so! There were billions -erm but Gizmo? Maybe a gremlin but not cute Gizmo...need to scrap him...!!! :) xxx

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

I deleted my comment above because I asked for a list of all the movies used, but nevermind - I got it at YouTube :o)

Corey said...

"QUITE POSSIBLY THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN"

Quoted for truth.

Ms Harker said...

That was fangtastic! I am so watching horror movies tonight!

www.musingcontinuum.com

Rjkratky83 said...

This was the most awful and offensive exploitation of violence in cinema i have ever been privy to. please take this off of youtube before we have another columbine, 9/11, or dare i say, world war. as if it wasn't bad enough that these movies exist, you now have made it incredibly easy for any child to absorb fifty years of fear on film in under five minutes, and potentially become a serial killer. rot in hell.

Andy said...

Rjkratky is absolutely right!

Keep up the good work.

BJ-C said...

Rjkratky83-Uh, It's not my video, it's something I found off youtube, so take it up with the creators; not me. I'm copying you an excerpt from a letter to the editor I wrote about keeping a haunted house...

My name is Brittney-Jade Colangelo. You may recognize me as the 2008 Miss Winthrop Harbor, or the first ZB to ever qualify for speech team nationals, or a co-captain of the now world champion baton twirling team the Razzle Dazzles, or ZBTHS's 2008 Best Actress and Best Voice, or the girl who started the Winthrop Harbor/Zion/Beach Park food drive "Trick Or Treat So Kids Can Eat" which raised over 5,000 pounds of food to feed our local hungry, or the voice of the Zion Farmer's Market theme song, or the 2007 runner up of the Zion Bee-Prentice scholarship program, or as the first ZB to win the LincolnLand Illinois Dollars for Scholars competition for our district.

I am living proof that enjoying horror films, haunted houses, and all things creepy does NOT make you a satanist, fornicator, violent, or immoral human being. I am very secure with my relationship with Christ and am even a member of the Campus Christians at Western Illinois University. During high school I even sang for a bit in the Youth Group Worship band for North Point Community Church in Winthrop Harbor. The people that are sending the hate mail as well as flooding the City Hall meetings in protest I feel are misinformed and hypocritical. You know the saying "don't knock it til you try it?" Well, as the nicknamed "Mistress of Macabre" for the state of Illinois, I can promise you that I know a tad more about how the horror genre effects people over someone who instantly passes judgement on the very thought of anything pertaining to horror without giving it a chance or having an open mind to even the idea.


So no, I will NOT take this off.

Rjkratky83 said...

if you wanna see true film making at its finest, skip what BJ-C(hrist lover) is feedin you, and check out the greatest short film of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBCTnJJT6-w

it will change your life. and not the way christians believe christ will change your life. i mean actually change it.

Rjkratky83 said...

and since you were Ms. Winthrop Harbor... how about we make a deal. You don't have to take off the video, as long as you take off something else... haha.

Frank Booth said...

Aside from a few questionable choices (SLEEPWALKERS in the same montage as THE EXORCIST and HALLOWEEN?) this is great. Very well-cut.

Related Posts with Thumbnails