Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Newest Obsession: Jewel Shepard.

So being the darling baby sister blog of the biggest blog in the Horror Industry does have its numerous perks and the fact that homeboy nabs some of the coolest interviews is definitely one of them. He got himself an interview with Jewel Shepard (aka Blue Haired Moehawk Punk of ROTLD) and let me just tell you...I'M OBSESSED WITH HER. I seriously want to steal a DeLorean, go back to 5th grade, and write my award winning "What I Want To Be When I Grow Up" essay over and do it about her. She's seriously fabulous and lets just say...I am spoiling the suprise and she's going to be Wednesday's WotW.

Until then however, listen to B-Sol's SICK interview. She's my new idol, and within the first 30 seconds, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.


Listen in rapt attention as an awkwardly giggling B-Sol shoots the shit with Ms. Shepard about naked grocery shopping, stripping for Dan O'Bannon, and her sapphic Facebook exploits. Oh yeah, we also talked about our mutual need to escape Brooklyn, being offered the part of Trash (!), and her fan mail correspondence with the Unabomber. So take a listen below, won't you? Or, if you'd prefer to listen later,
download it at the Vaulcast page!

3 comment(s):

Lily Strange said...

It was a very revealing interview and not just because Jewel was getting ready to go shopping naked at Costco. ;-)
Just in case by some odd coincidence the management of my local Costco is reading this blog, I promise that I will never show up there naked. I have a good body for radio, we'll just put it that way. ;-D
I'm just glad that the flowers and machete guy didn't get Jewel.
Folks will have to actually listen to the interview to find out more about that one!

Superheidi said...

Hey sweets! Great interview VOH did. But maybe VOH, while a great site, isn't the largest horror blog in horror? AMC Horrorfest Blog is pretty huge.

I adore Jewel Shepherd and I think her role in ROTLD is far underrated by critics and fans alike.

B-Sol said...

Definitely the most unusual interview I've EVER conducted--and that includes seven years working for WWE Magazine! And thank you for the humbling praise...

Related Posts with Thumbnails