Saturday, August 15, 2009

GO READ LET THE RIGHT ONE IN


video
NOW
ps; the screen cap is awesome.
&& yes....I meant to say "describe" not "determine"

13 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Dear BJ-C,

Please stop being so awesome. K? Thanks.

Sincerely,

B-Sol

P.S. I think Lindovist's latest novel is zombie related! ... Nuff said.

Ms Harker said...

FINALLY! God damn woman! How fabulous is it? I agree whole heartedly, one of the best horror books I have read, ever! Yes, as B_Sol says his next book is 'Handling the Undead'is zombie related and is a fantastic read. Go get it NOW!

www.musingcontinuum.com

jpelliott said...

I just Kindled it to my iPhone. As soon as I'm done with World War Z I will devour it. I just watched the movie for the 5th time and it keeps getting awesomer.

ALK said...

i bought the last copy at the bookstore by my dorm, and used the money i was going to use to buy groceries on it.

total dedication :D

The Headless Werewolf said...

Yup!

Matt-suzaka said...

I almost bought it at Newbury Comics last weekend and unfortunately, I didn't. Whenever I'm in a place like that, I get all anxious and scatterbrained from being surrounded by awesome DVDs to look at...so I just kinda forgot about the book all together.

If you let me borrow yours, I'll let you borrow my Night of the Living Dead audio cassette.

The Curious Cat said...

Love the vid!!! I soo so want to see this film and read the book - it looks wicked!!!! Really my sorta thing! xxx

The Curious Cat said...

PS english major hey? What are your favourite books? xxx

Rick "The Hat" Bman said...

I have a copy of this sitting on my shelf but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Absolutely loved the movie though.

Edward Brock said...

I picked up a copy of the book not long after seeing the film. Easily one of the best "Vampire" novels ever written (as well as one of the best "vampire" films).

How great is it to have a book & its related film share such quality?

RayRay said...

I shall definitely take your advice and seek to add this to the RayRay Memorial Library. Few things are better than a good book, and even fewer last as long.

Corey said...

i *heart* the film.
i *heart* the book.
i *heart* this site.

Spike Ghost said...

it's one of the books i am reading now. I am not far into it but there was a while i couldn't read very much. I mean i was expecting it to be bleak but wow! It's really good though and i am really liking it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails