Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WOMAN OF THE WEEK: ISABELLE FUHRMAN

video
Isn't she a doll!?

11 comment(s):

Johnny said...

Amen. Orphan blew me away too and Fuhrman's performance was absolutely amazing. Can't even imagine how good she's gonna be once she gets older.

B-Sol said...

I was also pleasantly surprised by it. I'll also say that while the kid was great, I was especially impressed by Vera Farmiga as the mother. Also loved her in The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and The Departed. I sense a CHA nomination in both of these ladies' futures...

media said...

You got to see it! It it really eceeded my expectations. That little girl is the best I've seen she's even better than most adult actors.

shelbylynn said...

This makes me even more anxious to go see Orphan!

Also, just wondering if you had seen the Bruce Campbell/My Name Is Bruce action figure that is coming out. For some reason it won't let me paste the link in here, but just google it and it'll pop up:)

BJ-C said...

must. have. action figure.

shelbylynn said...

I know! It looks so amazing. I'll have to excersise some mean self-control over wanting to take it out and play with it.

Soap Magic said...

I don't care what anyone says. Orphan is one of the best horror movies I've ever seen. I can't believe it got a lot of bad reviews!

I thought that Aryana Engineer, the girl who played Max, was very good too. If she's not deaf in real life, then dang, that's one good child actress!

Soap Magic said...

By the way, Isabelle is American. Just watch this interview: http://www.fearnet.com/videos/b16054_isabelle_fuhrman_orphan_interview.html

justrebelboy said...

I LOVE ISABELLE FUHRMAN!!!!! <3 i hope to see her in more movies. The Orphan was great :)

Doug Menke said...

Can't wait to see her in Hunger Games!

Doug Menke said...

Can't wait to see her in Hunger Games

Related Posts with Thumbnails