Thursday, July 16, 2009

THIS JUST IN:

1) I've never been one to say something without being able to back it up. I've commenteda few times on how I can walk down the stairs a la Exorcist style and decided that it would only be necessary for me to prove it. So here is a picture of yours truly practicing her "layback" at a baton practice in full costume and makeup. Enjoy :)

4 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Now, your next assignment is to do the full spiderwalk, and have someone record it. Then post THAT on here. Consider yourself challenged...

Ms Harker said...

You rock! Like they say in the classics, no picture it didn't happen, although I am keen to see the video challenge met ;) Go bad arse go!

www.musingcontinuum.com

Planet of Terror said...

I am thoroughly creeped out.

BJ-C said...

No need for being creeped out. It could be worse.

Related Posts with Thumbnails