Monday, July 6, 2009

THIS JUST IN



1) WHY HASN'T LESLIE NIELSEN BEEN GIVEN A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD?!

5 comment(s):

T.L Bugg said...

Good question, but I think deserved for his work in Forbidden Planet and Prom Night. While I like the Naked Gun and Airplane!, I can't get behind Dracula:Dead and Loving it or Repossessed.

Johnny said...

I'm a huge Leslie Nielsen fan but i'm with T.L, I never could get into Dracula : Dead and Loving It. Now Airplane, Naked Gun, Creepshow, Prom Night...THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. NIELSEN IS A GOD.

Carl (ILHM) said...

Dont forget Day of the Animals, the illegitimate second cousin to Day of the Woman

B-Sol said...

I think Dracula: Dead and Loving It is vastly underrated. Nowhere near Young Frankenstein, but damn funny for late Mel Brooks.

"Renfield, look at me! I'm drinking vine and eating chick'n!"

Carl (ILHM) said...

Agreed B-Sol, I am a big fan

Related Posts with Thumbnails