Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THIS JUST IN v2.0



1) Thankyou Topless Robot and reader Ms. Harker for bringing this disgust worthy video to my attention
2) More reason to send me t-shirt submissions :)

6 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

I don't even know what to say to this. Part of me wishes I had never seen it. We are doomed as a nation.

Maweanne said...

haha Wow...They need to get a life. I can't imagine being that obsessed with something.

Ms Harker said...

I think your government needs to intervene!

www.musingcontinuum.com

jpelliott said...

Why did you make me watch this? I just vomited on my keyboard.

MonsterScholar said...

"We ended up taking the flight Bella took." OMG I'm gonna vom.

Larry Carol of MTV delivered a keynote address? I hate MTV. Twilight killed the video star.

I do not want to take Forks with me in any way shape or form.

RayRay said...

We should nuke the site from orbit. It is the only way to be sure.

Related Posts with Thumbnails