Wednesday, July 15, 2009

There's a brand new craze that's sweeping the nation...

(photo credit: Kurt Aper)

Good Morning Womanizers, don't you worry...a WotW will be posted later on today :). So as you should all know based off of my latest "THIS JUST IN's" as well as the photos I posted from my baton troupe earlier this week; horror isn't just a blogging thing for me, it's a way of life. Well, it seems to me that I'm not alone. My group, The Razzle Dazzles are doing a "Haunted House" theme. Last weekend at the state competition I saw a group doing not one but TWO "horror" themed routines. The Silver Knights baton corp from western Chicago suburbs, IL is not only doing a routine with the theme/music from The Nightmare Before Christmas, but they have a MINDBLOWING pom & dance routine to "Ramalama Bang Bang" which is the song in the video I posted recently. It does my macabre little heart well to see other people dipping in the pool of the weird and warped and coming out with something damn entertaining. Good luck at Nationals girls :)

3 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

P.S. Thanks for putting that damn song in MY head now...

Kurt said...

Thanks for the photo credit BJ-C! Loved the Razzle Dazzle's Haunted House! Great entertainment!

BJ-C said...

Anytime Mr. Aper! You have a very talented group and that picture was too awesome NOT to post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails