Friday, July 31, 2009

RUN JUDITH RUN

So this should be a THIS JUST IN, but the pun was too much to pass up. So I'm glued to E! today since Wifeswap and Spongebob are done for the day, so I'm watching all of their child star specials. I'm sure this was a big hoop-la when the film first came out, so if I'm behind....whatever. This made me excited and I feel like blogging about it. So we all know Judith Myers the skanktacular sister of our favorite immortal masked murderer right? Well as much as I am sort of on the fence with Zombieween, I will say that he did pretty dandy at casting. Judith was one of my favorite characters and I kept looking at her saying "Where do I know her?" Well...thankyou to E! and they're weird obsession with child stars, I now know. SHE'S LITTLE JENNY FROM FORREST GUMP!

Awesome. Absolutely Awesome.



Good thing she never asked Michael if he was stupid or something...

5 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

"Me and Michael was just like peas and carrots!"

MonsterScholar said...

O that's priceless.

NoWhere MaN said...

She also played Cecilia "Obviously, Doctor, you've never been a 13-year-old girl" Lisbon in The Virgin Suicides.

hannahrae said...

I loved her in The Virgin Suicides. It's one of my fav movies.

the jaded viewer said...

Stalk Michael Stalk!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails