Monday, July 27, 2009

It Runs In The Family

I've mentioned on here before about how my mother's side of the family is chock full of horror fanatics. Well, my Aunt Nikki definitely set the bar extremely high. The image to the left is my darling cousin (and my doppleganger) Brianna. She acts like me, she sounds like me, and she looks exactly like me when I was her age. What else do we have in common? Oh yeah, that she never in a million years would watch TV or a movie but when she was around 2 & 1/2, my Aunt found her GLUED to the TV watching the Amityville remake. Needless to say, the next time I'm in Florida...I'm bringing this child a care package.

So my parents went down to Florida for their 20th Wedding Anniversary and to visit all my family. My Aunt gave me a call to tell me this fabulous story. Apparently when she was pregnant with her second child Isabella, Brianna was only 4 years old. My Aunt REALLY wanted to see The Grudge but couldn't go unless Brianna could come in with. So instead of going home...she asked the people at the kiosk if Brianna was allowed to come in. So please everyone picture this really quickly. A pregnant woman with a 4 year old walking in to see The Grudge...AWESOME.

Now Brianna is about 6 or 7 years old and my mother called me from Florida to let me know that Brianna was having a screaming fit because she had to go to sleep with Isabella and couldn't stay up to watch the Friday the 13th marathon on TV. Events like this restore my faith in humanity
:)

1 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

See, this is why I make sure my little ones are properly trained :-). It's all about passing on the love...

Related Posts with Thumbnails