Monday, July 27, 2009

I Want Jennifer's Body

video
EDIT: YES I KNOW DIABLO CODY IS A WOMAN.
I don't think before I talk lol.

8 comment(s):

Johnny said...

Totally agree that this movie looks awesome but I must inform you of a mistake you made, the same mistake I made a while back. Diablo Cody is actually a chick and a former stripper at that!

BJ-C said...

Oh I know she's a woman, I was in "rush to vlog" mode and didn't realize that til after I posted that I called her a he :)

B-Sol said...

She's obviously got a nose for horror, cause the next flick she's producing is going to be the on-screen adaptation of S.G. Browne's Breathers: A Zombie's Lament. So how much is that gonna rock??

Ms Harker said...

Glad to see your pretty face back online again! I too love Diablo Cody, you should check out 'United States of Tara' if you haven't already, brilliant!

I am so excited she is taking on 'Breathers' I just finished it last night... fabulous book.

As for Jenifer's Body, I am keen to see it despite Megan 'my pussy doesn't stink' Fox's presence ;)

www.musingcontinuum.com

B-Sol said...

You finished it? I'm halfway thru, and loving it. Sort of like a comedic version of Interview with the Vampire, but with zombies. A little bit.

And ya know, say what you want about Ms. Fox, but I'd say it's a safe bet she's quite hygienic :-)

Matt-suzaka said...

I thought Megan Fox's pink parts smelled like second tier 90210 actors?

Jennifer's Body looks okay, I thought Juno was okay too. The dialogue was very hit or miss, some of it worked well and was very funny, while some was forced and unnatural. The Argento conversation was so terrible. I do like that Moldy Peaches song though. And when Cera says that the Lion on the rug looks proud....that was funny stuff.

I am undecided about my anticipation, or my non-anticipation for Jennifer's Body till I know and/or see more about the film. If I hear that there is a scene where Fox lets loose a queef and a Brian Austin Green hip hop lyric come out, I am so in!

BJ-C said...

"If I hear that there is a scene where Fox lets loose a queef and a Brian Austin Green hip hop lyric come out, I am so in!"

I JUST STOOD UP AND APPLUADED YOUR COMMENT. BEST. EVER.

Matt-suzaka said...

It was my pleasure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails