Saturday, June 13, 2009

Twatlight, Mullets, and Megan Fox

1) For the other half of "Late-Night Vlog Mania" head directly to The Vault of Horror. Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 dollars
video
2) The screen cap for this is awesome.

10 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Apology accepted.

And "not-real-vampireness" is now my new favorite word.

Cool matching shirt and nails, btw lol

Maweanne said...

She got a mullet because she's going to play Joan Jett in a bio film called "The Runaways"

I hate Twilight. Robert Patterson and his stupid laugh smile.

Megan Fox even says she's a bad actress in Entertainment this week. She's doesn't give a shit about anything.

Maweanne said...

You should start making Twatlight shirts.

B-Sol said...

Yeah, hopefully they do better than my Vault of Horror T-shirts...Which if you sold one, they would have already done better. Er...was that out loud?

ohjessickahhh said...

our generation has Scream too. try going a halloween without seeing that guy around.

Ms Harker said...

Oh honey its all right... My sister and I have a term for those who wear too much make up 'Cotta Face' as in terracotta! You like? I also grow weary of seeing Kirsten One Expression Thomas appearing at every turn, viva la revolution! Now all we need is a script and some spundoola's! xx

www.musingcontinuum.com

BJ-C said...

Scream was made as a parody though...

Soap Magic said...

Twilight's very popular at my school. Heck, even the teachers read it. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL? My 8th grade classmates don't have good taste when it comes to horror movies. There's one girl who loves the Saw series, and there's this other guy that thinks House of Wax and The Amityville Horror are "good" movies. I doubt he was talking about the originals.

BJ-C, I would like to help with the revolution somehow! It's about time that Americans from our generations got quality mainstream horror movies! Do you have any ideas for a horror movie? Well, I do.

Twilight's considered a HORROR MOVIE? That's some bull right there. Having soft vampires in a movie doesn't make it a horror movie! I literally have tears in my eyes. You know what, I'm going to apologize for MY generation. I'm sorry for my peers that could care less about quality.

Whose generation is worse, your generation or mine?

MonsterScholar said...

I started reading the book and went to see the movie just to see what vampires were up to that was so captivating....I stopped reading after 30 pages because a) I passed that whole "I'm an angsty teenager" phase six years ago, b) the creepy Mormon undertones of Meyer's vampire universe and c) vampires playing baseball!?!?! WTF!?!

But don't worry BJ-C perhaps the worst is over, or from the news that a third Twilight movie is in the works, it's just getting started.

TheGenocidalEssa said...

I think this Vlog would have been much more interesting if you were topless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails