Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THIS JUST IN



1) I still haven't figured out if this kid was just sent out to these monster creatures and they pressed record...or if this kid is a damn good actor.

2) This is the most fucked up thing to turn on the TV to after watching a not-as-scary but very awesome screener...

3) This is seriously amazing, please watch.

6 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

OK, I'm officially scarred for life... Where did you find this???

This is what happens when you stay up too late watching screeners.....

Jon said...

As far as I can tell, the guy in the tinfoil tanktop who sniffs the dog’s ear at 3:15 doesn’t even play an instrument or sing or do anything musical at all. His only job in this band seems to be to pet the dog. That’s creepy in ways I never thought possible. Still, god help me, I find this tune to be a little catchy.

Planet of Terror said...

1. This totally reminds me of Hard Rock Zombies. Or that painfully aweful KISS movie.

2. Are they singing about a family of trees?

3. Its like a bad horror movie and acid trip all in one. What is up with that crazy animation at the end?

CRwM said...

Did anybody else notice that the quote at the beginning is misattributed?

Carl (ILHM) said...

When do we get to see the feature??

Planet of Terror said...

BTW-- I found a shirt (and site) that I KNOW you would like:

http://minicassettetees.com/LittleAsh.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails