Thursday, June 25, 2009

THIS JUST IN:




  1. I knew there was a reason that I boycotted book chains and only bought mine from local stores...
  2. If you can't see the words: Eclipse, New Moon, and Breaking Dawn are the three top MATCHED books on Borders when you look for HORROR.
  3. It means MOST RELEVANT. Gag Me.
  4. Fuck Our Lives.

7 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Wait, but I thought no one considered Twilight to be horror....

:-)

BJ-C said...

*rolls eyes* you're just itching for a fight via comments aren't you?

B-Sol said...

Bring it on! Eye of the tiger, baby, eye of the tiger!!

Peter said...

Well now you're baiting me, Brian. :P

Left out of the screen shot is that those three books are Top Sellers, not the Top Matches. Also, if you click on any of the three Twilight books it lists all of the other relevant genres Borders classifies it under and that horror is the last.

Just sayin'.

hudsonkellymh said...

I have a platoon of female friends bugging me to read these books. So far I have held them at bay with a vial of holy water and by calling them "Twatlights." Thanks for the help!

B-Sol said...

Nice, it worked!

oducerproducer said...

I read quite a bit of books at Borders, i was actually there for the midnight launches of the fourth book & the Twatlight dvd, jesus christ, i like people doing their own things but these people(beatlejuice ftw) are just horrid. Running around screaming, chicks older than 13 mind you, talking as loud as they can. I'll admit i went to the Harry Potter book premiers but those were fun, those had games & other good stuff. Twilight just brings out the kind of fucktards that wouldn't normally read, and wouldn't know a good book if it hit em in the face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails