Tuesday, June 23, 2009

THIS JUST IN.


1) I'm absolutely obsessed with Texts From Last Night. Today, they truly out-LOL'ed themselves.

(714): so I was thinking like, Rob Pattinson could make so much money whoring himself out dressed as Edward Cullen.

(1-714): yeah, I mean if he's down to fuck a lot of fat chicks and stare at Tiger Beat posters of himself above the bed...
Awesome.

12 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Hmmm... I think you've stumbled on a potentially booming business--Edward Cullen impersonator gigolos! I'll go get my L.A. Looks and body glitter!

Ms Harker said...

Fucking hilarious! I know what I'm getting you for your birthday, two hours with an Edward look-a-like to do with what you will! Glitter for me baby... Glitter! ;)
www.musingcontinuum.com

Ms Harker said...

By the way, adore your new background!

xx

BJ-C said...

Thanks Ms. Harker :D

MonsterScholar said...

I hate merchandising. Next up, get your Twilight tampons!

B-Sol said...

There is a joke there, but I will leave it alone, for fear of never being able to keep food down again.

Ms Harker said...

I'll go there, new improved streamlined, hyper-sanguine absorbent, get new Team Edward Tampons up you today! ;)

www.musingcontinuum.com

BJ-C said...

That would be impossible, because then Edward would have to have human blood in him, and he's not a fan of that...PS; I HAVE A VAMPIRE JOKE.

BJ-C said...

a vampire walks into a bar and says (do this part in the voice of the count) ey barkeep, can i get a glass of blood? the barkeep says yes and sends him on his way

a 2nd vampire walks into a bar and says (do this part in the voice of the count) ey barkeep, can i get a glass of blood? the barkeep says yes and sends him on his way

a third vampire walks into a bar and says (do this part in the voice of the ocunt) ey barkeep, can i get a glass of water? the barkeep says "don't you want a glass of blood?" and the vampire pulls out a used tampon and says "oh no! i'm making iced tea!"

B-Sol said...

Well, you guys definitely "went there". Lovely.

Oh, well...

There once was a vampire named Mabel,
Whose period was notoriously stable.
So one night in June,
She sat with a spoon,
And drank herself under the table.

:-)

Ms Harker said...

Limericks, how very old school! I think we 'went there' and back again, funny, I almost fell out of my chair. JH can't believe I'm laughing so hard at a vampire joke!

Just to extend the wrongness, their couldn't be Team Jacob tampons, too much fluffing...

www.musingcontinuum.com

B-Sol said...

I wrote an entire book of limericks when I was a wee lad. Of course, none of the dirty variety. Those came later :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails