Monday, June 8, 2009

THIS JUST IN

1) I regret to inform you that I am pre-maturely canceling the movie recommendations every Monday. I got you up to 125, but those posts take approximately 2 hours to write up. With a new job, and living at home with my super snoop parents. I just don't have the time.

2) I am however starting a new thing called THIS JUST IN, where I give you some random tidbit that slightly resembles horror. Expect to see them randomly.

3) Elvira truly has fulfilled my dream of corrupting boy scouts...

4) I added a ton of random horror gifs on my side bar -->

5) I just tried to drink my cup of Cheez-Itz.

2 comment(s):

Soap Magic said...

It's OK. We all need to take a break sometimes. Congratulations on the new job!

Also, I find #5 hilarious.

B-Sol said...

1. Winners never quit and quitters never win!!

2. New gifs rule, although I really am missing the dreamy Hugh Jackman one.

3. Elvira is awesome. Did I ever tell you I was a boy scout?

Related Posts with Thumbnails