Friday, June 19, 2009

The Queen Has Left The Building.

Well my boils & ghouls, the Queen will be leaving the building. Three more of my "Hell Queens" will be saying Goodbye to their tiaras and ballgowns. These three are three of my favorite girls so I will be there with them. I will be dropping off some "THIS JUST IN's" this evening and Saturday evening I will be prepping for a spectacular on Sunday Afternoon Spectacular! This Saturday I will be celebrating 4 Months of DotW. To celebrate, I'm starting off next week with a BANG! I'm introducing another monthly special and I'll give you a WOAH THAT'S HEAVY! The taboo subject of making films about real life murders and serial killers.

Brains & Kisses,
BJ-C

1 comment(s):

Stacie Ponder said...

Well, here's a list and a discussion to help you get started.

Related Posts with Thumbnails