Monday, June 1, 2009

"I Hurt"


It's like clockwork. I am sick again. I regret to inform you all that I have once again become embodied with some strange ailment that prevents me from doing nothing but complain, whine, cry for my mommy, and sleep odd hours of the day. Sometimes, however, it inspires me to be a complete and utter jackass. If you were wondering what I'm referring to, you can check my awesome OWNAGE of a not-so-nice commenter. If you check the quotes on my sidebar, I'm apparently responsible for the "pussification of our country". Why you may ask? Just click the link of the user's name and find out. That little rant there took every ounce of energy I had for the day, so now I'm heading back to the lair (aka: my bedroom) and watching Phantasm and going to sleep.

Brains & Kisses,
BJ-C

6 comment(s):

musingcontinuum said...

Sleep now lady, and do not dream of mean men with necks that shine an angry hue of red ;)

Ms Harker
www.musingcontinuum.wordpress.com

Planet of Terror said...

I actually like getting sick. It allows me to miss work, form a human burrito on my couch and sweat it out, all the while, having my own all day long film fest.

BTW, that dude was a douche. Talk about back tracking after you responded. Maximum ownage!

BJ-C said...

Yeah, I lock away in the lair and curl into a human burrito as well. I've been stuck watching iCarly all day though because my remote is stuck between my mattress and my wall, and I am NOT going to roll over to get it. I dropped it after Phantasm. Oy. I can deal with it though. I'm a badass like that.

T.L Bugg said...

Hope you feel better soon BJ-C

Scott said...

BJ-C,

Hope you're feeling better soon. Nice response to that commenter, too. Take care!

Sir Jorge said...

feel better soon

Related Posts with Thumbnails