Thursday, May 21, 2009

Why I Love Youtube.

What the hell did we ever do before Youtube? Youtube is the looking glass C.S. Lewis could only dream of, the Magic Mirror the Brothers Grimm tried so hard to give us, but here we are, in the age of internet where ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Youtube, is my home away from home. Where I can see white men in fanny packs PRAISED for asking to see your genitals, Where the most eloquent audio book is done by a 9 year old girl, a chubby girl with some awesome dance moves, the most annoying roommate on the planet, and of course where I can see plenty of people EAT SHIT. It's also the place that gives me these fabulous horror related tubes that I'm sure most of you have seen, but if you haven't...enjoy!

All Work and No Play Makes Jack....A GREAT FATHER!


Cinderelly, Cinderelly, Night and day its Cinder HELL.


Why does Julie Andrews look like Joan Crawford?


Edward Blenderhands :)


The Living Dead Girlz at their finest :)


And Because I'm In Love with Michael J. Fox...

1 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

"Shining" is my favorite. If I had never heard of the movie before, I would totally buy it as a romantic comedy... And Brokeback to the Future? Genius.

Related Posts with Thumbnails