Sunday, May 3, 2009

My thoughts on H2...

video

4 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Don't hold back, Britt. Tell us how you REALLY feel!

RoaOC said...

I can understand your anger. I have yet to see Rob Zombie's remake of Halloween and definitely don't plan on seeing H2. The original Halloween was a seminal horror movie for me. I won't allow Mr. Zombie, and his hankering to remake a movie that is already a classic, to ruin that.

Generally speaking, I hate remakes with a passion... Okay, so, I just watched the trailer for H2 and I agree with everything you said.

Rob Zombie runs the risk of, single-handedly, ruining the Michael Myers mythology. One of the key ingredients for an effective monster, especially if that monster is human, is that we don't know why they are the way they are.

I guess his next movie will try to sell us on the idea that Michael and Jason were actually brothers with the same momma complex. Beautiful!

Calling You Billie said...

Pointless.

kelly m hudson said...

Thanks for saying it like it is. I saw the first remake in the theater and nearly walked out and have ranted until I'm sick about how terrible it is. And I really, really want to get started here, but I won't!

That trailer was horrible. It looked like a three year old edited it together. And that crap with Moon Unit Zombie blew my mind. Really? She looks like Rob tried to make her look like something out of the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari and instead it looks plain dumb. Well, I guess you said it best.

I am not waisting money on this crap.

Related Posts with Thumbnails