Saturday, May 23, 2009

...her name was BJ and today is her birthday....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I'm officially 19 years old. The age that has no momentous meaning whatsoever! I can already drive, already buy lotto tickets, stay out past midnight, see rated R films, Vote, and click"Yes, I'm 18 Let Me Watch These People Bone On The Internet" without lying!

To celebrate my birthday I'm proud to announce that the winner(s) of my Monthly Feature's poll was *drum roll*


BITCH OF THE MONTH!
&
Woah that's Heavy, Taboo Subjects in Horror Films!!!

That's right! You all must certainly enjoy hearing me talk smack about people and the characters that they play. You must also think that I'm not just a hat rack and can actually give some positive feedback and opinion about some really touchy subjects going on within our genre. So I challenge you. Since I feel like playing Christ today, I'll give you a gift on my birthday, but not without a little help. You have 24 hours. I need you to email me at BRITTNAHJADE@gmail.com and send me ideas for Bitch of the Month and a Taboo Horror subject. Tomorrow you will be rewarded with two awesome posts from yours truly. I want the first entries of these reader chosen subjects to be outstanding, mind blowing, arousing, and awesome. So. HOP TO IT!


7 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

I've always loved that Frankenstein pic--they celebrated Karloff's birthday on the set of Son of Frankenstein, how awesome is that?? Oh, and I like that top pic too, looks familiar ;-)

Johnny said...

Happy Birthday!

RoaOC said...

Happy Birthday, BJ! Wow, 19, eh? I had no idea you were that young. I feel super, friggin' old right now. Good times.

BJ-C said...

B-Sol: I know right. That'd be so cool. I wish I could get a picture of Kyra's birthday on NOTLD

RoaOC: Yep, I'm a wee little bitty blogger. :) But its good that you didn't realize my age, I tend to get more respect when people assume i'm about 30.

B-Sol said...

Kyra Schon celebrated a birthday on the NOTLD set?? Never knew that!

T.L Bugg said...

BJ-C, Happy Birthday. I hope all your birthday wishes come true and that you get the birthday cake you want, it'll save you from having to go all Creepshow on someone.

musingcontinuum said...

Happy Birthday Lady, if you lived here you could drink legally (actually that's at 18!)! Have a fangtastic day ;)

Ms Harker
www.musingcontinuum.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails