Saturday, March 28, 2009

I want to see this solely based off of the woman screaming at the beginning of the trailer.




There's nothing better than being a film from the 1970's....but not being a film from the 1970's. I personally am obsessed with the woman screaming in the beginning of the trailer, and I want to find a screening of it ASAP.  Alas, the film is only showing in New York, NY & San Fransico, CA before it hits the U.K.  This means I'm out of luck.  So we women get to have flicks like The House on Sorority Row or Sorority Row for our remakes, but guys have to have a cheesy one too!  So I could go on and make a list of college horror films, but I'm pretty sure that you would all appreciate just checking out the trailer for this flick. It's already gotten some indie awards and film festivals are eating this up.  What I do like most about this that I've seen, is that it seems to have the heart of a 70's flick, and the kills look like something you'd see in the 70's.  Not completely real, and still completely gorey.  If anyone goes to a screening of this, you MUST tell me how it is. :) I'll just sit back and wait for it to get some attention and someone mass produces it.

1 comment(s):

Kid Sis said...

I want to see it!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails