Thursday, March 12, 2009

Facial Filler or Zombie Maker?

Hey there ladies! Tired of those stubborn wrinkles and sagging skin? Well, worry no more! The good people at Avon have created the Derma-Full X3 which is guaranteeing you an improved face without injections.

 My mom got me hooked on Avon products when I was a teenager, and I always loved the "ding-dong Avon Calling!" cheer in Edward Scissorhands.  Very good quality makeup for cheaper.  The only thing they haven't mastered yet is perfume.  Although I will admit that Jewel by mark. is my favorite scent ever.  

Anyways, so every so often Avon comes out with these new products that are supposed to help out with middle aged women to make themselves appear younger.  Avon is directed towards middle-class Americans who can't afford these facial injections, so their "miracle serums" are supposed to help us out in that department.

Their newest baby is the Derma-Full X3. While reviews are great, I don't know if I trust it.  Maybe that's because the serum resembles the T-virus from the Resident Evil series.  Even scarier, is that both the Derma-Full X3 and the T-virus are doing sort of the same thing.  They're both meant to rejuvenate, and regenerate.  The T-virus has the ability to animate dead tissue, and the Derma-Full X3 has the ability to penetrate through the skin and manipulate it's substance. 

Is it possible that Avon products are on their way to developing a replica of the T-virus? Probably not, but you must admit, the resemblance is uncanny :)


2 comment(s):

jessbo88 said...

Holy Crap! If I use it can I grow a massive claw and rip shit up? The resemblance is hysterical!

Ms Harker
http://musingcontinuum.wordpress.com/.

hagiblog said...

Wow, I kinda want one of those now! HAHA! I can use it to put the kids to bed at night.

"Now listen up kids, if you don't go to sleep Daddy will be growing zombies in the basement alright!"

Related Posts with Thumbnails